All spring registration must be filled out by the first game of your season. Registration must be completed online.
Fall Sports Offered at Abby Kelley:
Boys' Cross Country
Girls' Cross Country
There are 6 basic requirements for registration:
- Student's must be academically eligible. A student must secure, during the last marking period preceding the activity, a passing average in fifteen credits of prepared work.
- CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE AN UPDATED PHYSICAL EXAM. Make sure that the nurse has a copy of a physical exam . If you do not have a physical exam ON FILE with nurse you cannot participate in try-outs. Physicals are “valid” for 13 months only. If your physical “expires” during the season you must obtain a new physical in order to continue participation.
- Read the information regarding Concussion Awareness
- Review Athletic Handbook
- Review information regarding Opioid misuse in athletes.
- Click HERE to complete Athletic Registration form. (NOW AVAILABLE)
Abby Kelley Foster Charter Public School is currently seeking applications for the Winter Athletic Season.
The following positions are open:
Boy's Head Varsity Basketball
Boy's Junior Varsity/Assistant Varsity Coach
Girl's Junior Varsity/Assistant Varsity Coach
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Brian Morse at email@example.com