AFKCS to Participate in Pooled Testing
As we have successfully transitioned to the Hybrid Model, we look to bring additional students in to school on a regular basis, with health and safety guiding each decision we make. One recent development to support us with these efforts is the District's decision to participate in a Pooled Testing Pilot Program beginning in March. Participation from students and staff is voluntary, and there will no cost for anyone who does participate. There a few guidelines for staff and student participation;
- A student must be in-person/hybrid at least two days a week.
- Students/Staff must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days.
- Students/Staff must be asymptomatic. (Students with symptoms of COVID or ANY illness should stay home and follow District protocols.)
Abby Kelley opted to participate in this testing program as it offers an additional safety measure for our school community. Weekly testing (with results within 24-48 hours) will allow us to identify and isolate a COVID positive individual sooner, reducing the number of potential close contacts, while supporting our efforts to maintain and expand the Hybrid Model.
For more information on Pooled Testing, including how you can set up an account for a student or as a staff member please visit the District's Pooled Testing Resource page.
2AKF COVID-19 Data Dashboard
Abby Kelley has aligned our reporting with the State and will report cases on a Wednesday - Wednesday cycle. Updates are available from the State late Thursday evening. Any updates to our numbers will be available after that time.
Last Updated 2.25.21*
|School||Positive Cases This Week (2/11-25)||
Total Positive Cases
COVID Positive Cases within Districts in MA from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
*DESE did not be post a report on Thursday, February 18. The report from Thursday, February 25th includes reported cases from February 11 – February 24.
CoVID-19 Weekly Dashboards
- CoVID dashboard report 2.25.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 2.11.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 2.4.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 1.28.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 1.21.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 1.14.pdf
- CoVID dashboard report 1.7.pdf
School and Community Resources
Initial Guidelines for Fall 2020 Reopening from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education