Tryouts for Fall Sports begin on August 23 (Football begins practice August 17)
All students that plan on trying out need an up to date Physical - within the last 13 months.
Fall Sports Offered at Abby Kelley:
Girls and Boys Soccer
There are 6 basic requirements for registration:
- Student's must be academically eligible. A student must secure, during the last marking period preceding the activity, a passing average in fifteen credits of prepared work.
- CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE AN UPDATED PHYSICAL EXAM. Make sure that the nurse has a copy of a physical exam . If you do not have a physical exam ON FILE with nurse you cannot participate in try-outs. Physicals are “valid” for 13 months only. If your physical “expires” during the season you must obtain a new physical in order to continue participation.
- Read the information regarding Concussion Awareness
- Review Athletic Handbook
- Review information regarding Opioid misuse in athletes.
- All participants need to complete the Athletic Registration From located HERE.
FALL 2018 SCHEDULES:
Click sport to see schedule
Parking at AKF Field
Due to the volume of traffic congestion at the AKF Elementary School and surrounding businesses, parking is no longer available on the street adjacent to the baseball/softball field. Please use lot across from 4 Brooks St (squared in red on map) for parking at AKF Baseball, Softball, and Soccer games. Then proceed down side street to the field, as indicated by an arrow. Please see map below: