The Abby Kelley High School Athletics Department throughout the year, may have coaching opportunities. Interested candidates should check this page periodically as well as SchoolSpring where positions would also be posted. Applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to Brian Morse, Athletic Director.
AKF Spirit Wear
Apparel to show your support for AKF Athletics can be purchased via the following website which is hosted by the AKF Booster Club:
Registration for Athletics are sent to all High School students, with a link to register for the upcoming Season. Information for tryouts will be shared with students.
In order to try out:
- Students need to register with the link from their email.
- Students also need to have an updated physical within the last 13 months on file with the school nurse.
Abby Kelley is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic and Colonial Athletic League; offering student-athletes to participate in several Varsity and Sub-Varsity sports during the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
Athletic Offerings by Season
Track and Field
Athletics Department Information
Upcoming Athletics Events
- Dec7Girls Basketball: AKF @ TriviumDecember 7 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Dec7Boys Basketball: Trivium @ AKFDecember 7 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Dec11Boys Basketball (F): Bay Path @ AKFDecember 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Dec11Boys Basketball: West Boylston @ AKFDecember 11 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Dec13Boys Basketball: Main South @ AKF (3:30/5:00/6:30)December 13 @ 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm