Boys Freshman Basketball
Boys Junior Varsity Basketball
The Abby Kelley High School Athletics Department currently has opening for the positions listed above. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Brian Morse, Athletic Director at email@example.com.
Registration for the Winter 2021-2022 Athletic season is now open! Students and parents/guardians in Grades 8-12 have been sent an email with registration information. Registration may be completed online by selecting the link HERE.
Abby Kelley is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic and Colonial Athletic League; offering student-athletes to participate in several Varsity and Sub-Varsity sports during the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
Athletic Offerings by Season
Fall: Boys’ and Girls’ Soccer, Cross Country, Fall Cheer, Football, Girls’ Volleyball
Winter: Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball, Winter Cheer
Spring: Softball, Track and Field, Boys’ Volleyball
Athletics Department Information
Upcoming Athletics Events
- Oct22Football: AKF @ Ayer-ShirleyOctober 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Oct24Cheer Competition: Tewksbury HighOctober 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Oct28Freshman Football: AKF @ Monty TechOctober 28 @ 3:45 pm - 5:15 pm
- Oct29Football: Monty Tech @ AKFOctober 29 @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Nov24Football: AKF @ Worc TechNovember 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm