No Current Vacancies
The Abby Kelley High School Athletics Department currently has opening for the positions listed above. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Brian Morse, Athletic Director at email@example.com.
Registration for the Winter 2021-2022 Athletic season is now open! Students and parents/guardians in Grades 8-12 have been sent an email with registration information. Registration may be completed online by selecting the link HERE.
Abby Kelley is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic and Colonial Athletic League; offering student-athletes to participate in several Varsity and Sub-Varsity sports during the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
Athletic Offerings by Season
Fall: Boys’ and Girls’ Soccer, Cross Country, Fall Cheer, Football, Girls’ Volleyball
Winter: Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball, Winter Cheer
Spring: Softball, Track and Field, Boys’ Volleyball
Athletics Department Information
Upcoming Athletics Events
- Jan24Boys Basketball: AKF @ Trivium (Fresh Only)January 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Jan24Girls Basketball: AKF @ Trivium (Varsity Only)January 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Jan24Boys Basketball: Bromfield @ AKFJanuary 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Jan26Girls Basketball: Worc Tech @ AKFJanuary 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Jan26Boys Basketball: AKF @ Worc TechJanuary 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm